- When and how do I pay you? I accept Pay Pal or personal checks. If you would like to pay through Pay Pal, let me know and I'll send you an invoice via email. If you write a check, please let me know and I'll email you my address. Also, please send the payment before I start knitting.
- How do I order one of your Christmas Stockings? Please scroll down on the left-hand side and find "Click here to place your order for a personalized Christmas stocking." Once you have filled out the form, it will be emailed to me. I'll review the form and let you know if I have questions. Or you could simply email me your request.
- What are the measurements for your Christmas Stockings? They measure 29" long by 7" wide. If for some reason you would like the stocking shorter, please let me know.
- If I like one of your patterns, is it possible to change the colors? Yes, of course. The more specific you are, the better. There are a lot of details so I may need to ask a bunch of questions before I start knitting the perfect stocking for you.
- How long can the name be on the stockings? It depends on the name. Typically, a name that is six letters or less is perfect. However, I can knit names up to 8 letters.
- Do I have to have the name on both sides of the stocking? No. I normally will knit the name on the front of the stocking. However, I could leave the back of the stocking blank. I could also knit your birth year on the back of the stocking. It is completely up to you. Please be as specific as you can when filling out the form or emailing me.
- When is your deadline for knitting Christmas Stockings? I can knit one stocking a week. The number of stockings I can knit from June 28th to December 6th is 23. Once I hit my quota, I'll post it. I will do my best to knit as many as I can. Please order early.
- Could you customize a Christmas Stocking? Yes, of course. If you have a specific design in mind (ex: Cinderella), please don't hesitate to ask. I will try my hardest to design the perfect stocking for you.
- How do I become a follower of Sweetly Made (Just for you)? Scroll down on the left hand side till you find Followers and sign in. Thanks for being one of my followers.
- Can I order a Christmas Stocking from Etsy? No, because I knit stockings as I receive the order.
Here is a list of the most FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: