Thursday, December 10, 2015

Crackling Fireplace Sweater {Written by Emilee}

Are you or someone you know having an ugly sweater party? The funny thing is... several people have asked me if I could knit them an ugly sweater. I've made one sweater in my life and it took forever. So, instead of wasting hundreds of dollars and hours on a sweater that may or may not fit, I thought I would check out Costume SuperCenter. They always seem to have the perfect costumes. Plus, you can't go wrong with their prices. So, I decided to review 

Crackling Fireplace Sweater
About:

It's that special time of year again when you can crack out the warm wear and sit by the fire. What makes it even better if it's a oh-so-bad that it's amazing sweater! That's what our Crackling Fireplace-Sweater is inspired by! This is a piece on interactive clothing that uses your smartphone to create a crackling fire. it is also the perfect cringe worthy ugly sweater. It has a bold red design with white trims all around, topped off with a delightful applique of a fireplace front and center. It'll be the design that you've been craving for and is bound to win you a contest or two for ugliest sweater! Don this with you gayest apparel and be joyous that you can bring joy to all by wearing this fantastic sweater!

In my opinion:

Do you have an ugly sweater party to go to or just a Christmas office party? Who doesn't love an ugly sweater? Well, this one sure beats all of the rest because it has everything going for it to make it the perfect sweater ever. I love it! I love the red design. It is simple yet amazing. The best part about this sweater is that you can use your smartphone to create a fire. All you do is download the FREE app "Digital Dudz" on your mobile device and slide your mobile device into the sweater pouch to animate the fireplace on the sweater. Pretty sweet! And the sweater is 15% off. The price is perfect. You will definitely get attention as you wear this fabulous sweater around town. 

When I received the sweater, I took time to look at the detail. First, the sweater was super soft inside and out. Second, I'm a knitter so I knew right away that the sweater was done with a machine. I wish I had a knitting machine. I could get so many more stockings done but then again my stockings would loose the handmade quality. This sweater really is one of the best I've seen and I'm grateful that I was able to review it. I definitely recommend the Crackling Fireplace Sweater as you will turn heads while walking down the street. You may even win a contest or two.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews