Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Miracle Maker DVD {Written by Emilee}

Now that Halloween is out the way...it is almost Christmas. Get your Christmas shopping done early by ordering the Miracle Maker on DVD. It is fabulous! I absolutely loved it!


About:

The Miracle Maker is coming!" If any town is in need of a miracle, it’s Woodhaven, a tiny town hanging on the edge of the American frontier. It’s nearly Christmas, but it’s hardly a season of celebration. Work is scarce, money is tight, love is lagging, and spirits are down. Maybe the Miracle Maker can turn things around. The town anxiously waits for someone magnificent who can change their lives. But the ragged traveller who appears isn’t what anyone expects—except for one small silent boy and a precocious little girl. It seems this man can barely take care of himself, let alone fulfill the dreams of others. But miracles can come in all shapes and sizes—and sometimes from unexpected places. Your entire family will love this Christmas tale of hope, love, and miracles.

In my opinion:

This was an outstanding film perfect for Christmas. I loved getting to know each character in this small town. I wanted to live among them. The people needed a miracle and when one gentleman named Matthew arrived, they thought he was the miracle maker. He didn't have much to offer except rocks. He was a hard worker and did all he could to help the people in Woodhaven. There were many things the townspeople needed and the miracle maker made it happen for them. He taught the town to believe.

There were many characters I enjoyed watching. Lilly was stuck in her home due to an accident. Her father thought he was protecting her but he was only hurting her from being with the one she loved. Gabriel's mother was ill but her character made me laugh. Will she ever leave her bed or will she stay there forever? Jenny and Elias own a store that is suffering. Will they be able to pay their rent and continue to sell supplies or will they struggle to meet ends meat? Overall, it was a powerful and touching story and I enjoyed it. I definitely recommend this movie to anyone. We can create our own miracles and become miracle makers in our communities.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews