Thursday, November 19, 2015

Baby Strong Workout {Written by Emilee}



Okay moms…can you relate to this? New moms may have every

 intention to hit the gym, attend a class, go for a run, or pop in a 

DVD and workout at home...but things don't always work out this 

way with a new baby. 

 Baby Strong Workout is the solution for every new mom to feel

 good again...and by only using mom + baby! 

Baby Strong Workout is a fun, effective and inexpensive 

workout option that helps moms of all sizes, shapes and fitness 

levels feel strong, healthy, happy and confident. 

Features:
  • Deck of workout cards held together with a teething ring link
  • Includes individual exercise cards and a series of pre-made workouts (do one-off exercises, put together your own workout or try the pre-made ones)
  • Baby Safe: chew, drool and baby-friendly material used for cards
  • Text and photo instructions included for each exercise
  • Follow pre-made workouts or customize your own
 Benefits: 
  • Workout with ONLY mom + baby!
  • No gym, no classes, no special equipment
  • Created for moms of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels
  • Helps moms feel strong, healthy, happy, and confident
  • Fun, effective, and inexpensive workout for moms
  • Mommy Care + Baby Care
  • No Tears. No Guilt.

In my opinion:

The Baby Strong Workout cards came at the right time in my life. I have a five month old and have been trying to get motivated to exercise. Life is pretty busy for me because I also have a two year old with disabilities and an active five year old boy. So, time is pretty important. What do I do with my time? How do I give enough time to each child? What can I do for myself as well because if I can't take care of me then I won't be able to take care of others. So, these cards were a great idea. First, they were bound with a teething ring which was hilarious. The only problem I had was it was hard to move the cards up and around the ring. So, I suggest a different ring. There was a "getting started" page where it explains the order of the cards. The cards are organized by focus: upper, lower, core, and total body. At the end are pre-made workouts. I found that was very useful especially the "pre-made workout" area. The only change I would make is the pre-made workout cards. They list several different workouts which you can find easily in the stack of cards. However, I don't want to take the time to try and find each workout. I would rather have each workout card in the same area. For example: Total Body Circuit Workout lists Baby Hinge, Serve the Baby, Pendulum Lunge, Chair Taps, Wall Sit Wall Angel, Tummy Twist, Reverse Lunge Kick and Chair Squat Side-to-Side Press Up. Then I have to look for each individual workout in the stack of cards. There are circles provided on the side with numbers. However, I would rather have each card there. Overall, I thought the cards provided some fun exercises that one can do with their child. My daughter loved the exercises. Plus, it gave us a bonding experience. She was smiling the entire time. She smiles a lot anyway but I could tell she was enjoying the time she had with me while I exercised for myself. I definitely recommend ordering your own set of Baby Strong Workout cards. Super fun!
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews