Wednesday, March 25, 2015

“The Adventures of Pajama Girl” by Sandra Parker {Written by Tiffany}

Are you ready for an adorable book to put in your daughter's Easter basket?  We’re talking imaginative dreams, cupcake queens, and missing sprinkles.

I present to our readers...

THE ADVENTURES OF PAJAMA GIRL
by Sandra Hagee Parker






About:

A cute, illustrated story about a girl's imagination and her magical pajamas. In this adventure, Ellie's cupcake pajamas pave the way for she and her Sis to take a journey to a land filled with all kinds of sweet treats. Their journey quickly turns into an adventure to help the Cupcake Queen find the missing sprinkles needed for her coronation ceremony. In searching for the missing sprinkles, Ellie and Sis uncover a life lesson that is important for every child to learn.


About the author:

Sandra Hagee Parker lives in San Antonio, Texas with her husband, Ryan, and their daughters, Olivia and Elliana — the original pajama girls. A practicing attorney, Sandy is also a part of the music ministry at Cornerstone Church where she and her husband are leaders.

In my opinion:

I am reviewing “The Adventures of Pajama Girl and the Coronation of the Cupcake Queen” by Sandra Hagee Parker. After I read this book to my 6 year-old daughter, shedecided it was her very favorite book and has re-read it over and over again to herself! She related to the main girl, Ellie, because she has an imagination and likes to dream. I like how Ellie has adventures once she puts on her pajamas every night. The illustrations by Sarah Bussey are colorful! I also appreciated the author referencing chores, schoolwork and prayer in the story. Although it wasn’t the main theme, it was added in the story as a basic part of her every day life. This is the type of story I look forward to reading my kids at bedtime. We hope to see more pajama girl series in the future and recommend this to young girls.

HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY?
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews