Friday, March 27, 2015

NEW items in my Etsy shop {PDF Knitting Patterns & Laminated File Folders}

I've been busy adding more and more PDF knitting patterns and file folders to my Etsy shop. Take a look around, come back and tell me what your favorite item is. I'm trying to reach 100 items in my shop. What do you wish I would add?

Here are the NEWEST items added:

Father Christmas PDF Knitting Pattern
{I also take orders to knit this so order early}


Princess 1 PDF Knitting Pattern
{I also take orders to knit this so order early}


Angel 2 PDF Knitting Pattern
{I also take orders to knit this so order early}


Little Snowmen PDF Knitting Pattern
{I also take orders to knit this so order early}


Laminated Super Hero Memory File Folder
{There is also one you can purchase an instant download}


Laminated Super Hero Tic Tac Toe File Folder
{There is also one you can purchase an instant download}



Wow! Did you see something you are dying to get? I would love it if you could stop by my Etsy shop and look around. Be sure to add my shop as your favorite!!! It would be most appreciated.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews