Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Printable Penguin Counting File Folder for sale {Written by Emilee}

I'm thrilled to announce the release of my first file folder ever. It is called,
 
Penguin Counting
 
and is sold in my Etsy shop for only $2.50. Wow!
 
 
First, I wanted to create file folders for my four year old since he LOVES them.  Plus, I could create them according to his learning abilities. He is a pretty smart boy so I may need to create a second addition file folder to challenge him. I also wanted to create simple file folders so it doesn't take a long time for others to assemble. This file folder was super easy to assemble...not a lot of cutting which I love.
 

 
Purpose: Problem solve an addition equation by placing the correct number over the penguin. Cover the penguins as fast as you can. Your child will learn how to add easy equations.

Subject Area: Math

Suggested Grade Level: K-First Grade (Although my Preschooler can complete it)

Instructions: Print, laminate, cut and assemble this adorable and fun "Penguin Counting" File folder.

See how easy it was for my son to cover the penguins? I'm sure your children will love this file folder so be sure to check out my Etsy shop. I have more coming. If you want to request something, let me know and I'll see what I can do to create it. Thanks in advance.
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews