Monday, January 19, 2015

NEW! VALENTINE SWEET NOTES by Lovable Lables {Written by Cassie}

 
Do you want your son or daughter to be the star of their class this Valentines Day?
 
Try out these cute personalized Valentine sweet notes from lovablelabels.ca.



About:
 
There are six unique Valentine designs and are available until February 13th, 2015.

 They use high quality graphics to create their cards and all are printed on Acid Free heavy card stock. 


 Price: $5.00




Features: Acid free heavy card stock


Quantity: 8 double sided cards


Dimensions:  11 cm x 14.6 cm (4 3/8" x 5 ¾")
 




In my opinion:
 
I LOVE the lovable labels! They are practical for school items, toys, shoes and great gifts to give for birthday gifts to send in the mail.  My daughter loves seeing her name on a label! She loves the variety of designs to choose from. I have liked having these handy labels to use for school items. I would recommend these labels to any one.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews