Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 PDF Rudolph the red nosed reindeer knitting pattern {Written by Emilee}

Okay, so I know Christmas is over but it is a new year and that brings all kinds of new traditions and "planning" ahead type posts. Are you a crazy January goal maker? Well, I sure am. I think of way too many things to get done and then I get so overwhelmed that half of them don't get done. Well, that needs to stop.
 
So, I thought I would create more PDF knitting patterns in 2015. Here is one I created for my nephew Brandon back in 2005. It is called,
 
Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.
 
I'm not sure how many patterns I'll create but I'm sure I won't stop now that it is fun and easy.
 
I just love how rudolph stands. It is like he is waiting for a reply from someone. And, to top it off, he comes with a red pom pom nose.
 

The pattern includes 3 pages of detailed instructions on how to knit this stocking. It also includes a cover page with photo, letter graph, a black/white and color graph. You can even change the colors if you'd like. It is completely up to you. I'm sure you will have fun "sweetly" knitting this classic Rudolph the red nosed reindeer Christmas stocking. You can purchase the knitting pattern {HERE}.



And the pattern comes with my cute snowflakes that I designed back in 2005 as well.
 

 
Be sure to visit my Etsy shop {HERE} for a complete list of my PDF knitting patterns for purchase.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews