Wednesday, September 24, 2014

NEW bare Chocolate Bliss Crunchy Coconut Chips {Written by Emilee}

Want to take the #daretobare challenge? I don't know about you but I thrive on challenges and prizes.
 
Here is the challenge...
There is a new contest, dare to bare running through October!  This contest allows you to share the good, the honest and the funny unedited moments in your lives for a chance to win a trip to Hawaii, bare product and much more! 

image003.png@01CFA1D5 















It’s so easy to enter through the dare to bare app: 
1.      Watch the dare to bare video
2.      Check out some “bare” moment examples
3.      And then enter your “bare” moment with a photo or video!
4.      Make sure to vote for your favorite moment starting August 30.

About:

If you’re unfamiliar, bare snacks are crafted using only real, whole-food ingredients and are motivated by a founding philosophy of creating delicious snacks with seven ingredients or less that you can actually pronounce and nothing artificial ever. bare recently launched a new line of mouthwatering Crunchy Coconut Chips and also offers a line of delicious All Natural Crunchy Apple Chips! All bare snacks are gluten free, Non-GMO Project Verified, kosher, a good source of dietary fiber, and are free of refined sugar, preservatives, cholesterol and trans fats.

The Bare Snacks family of products currently includes:

1-Bare crunchy Apple Chips-A great-for-you snack for everyone from toddlers to adutls. Made from slices of real, fresh apples, these chips are baked for a hearty crunch. All varieties are Non-GMO project Verified, gluten free and fat free, with no refined sugar or preservatives. Available in two varieties and multiple flavors including:
All Natural Apple Chips-Cinnamon, Fuji Red, Granny Smith, Sea Salt Caramel and Chile Lime
Organic Apple Chips-Cinnamon, Fuji Red, Granny Smith, Medley and Sea Salt Caramel
2-Bare Crunchy Coconut Chips-Crafted in small batches from sweet and fragrant Nam Hom Coconuts grown exclusively in Thailand's Central Plains, All Natural Coconut Chips are toasted to perfection and lightly seasoned to satisfy sweet or savory cravings. Available in five flavors including:
Simply Toasted, Show me the Honey, Sweet n' Heat, Chocoalte Bliss and Sea Salt Caramel
3-Barefruit Organic Bake-Dried Fruit-Using a special baking process to retain the fruit's natural sweetness and create a deliciously chewy texture, Barefruit Organic Bake-Dried Fruit chunks are gluten free, with no added sugar, preservatives or additives.



In my opinion:

I was able to try the New Chocolate Bliss Crunchy Coconut Chips and they were delicious. Although, when I opened the bag, it was about 1/3 full so I would suggest a smaller bag to give your buyers the satisfaction. I was simply disappointed by the amount in a giant bag. However, the taste made me forget about my issue. I also put these chips on ice-cream and it made the experience delightful. Yes, I am a huge fan of bare snacks and definitely will be buying more in the future. I will absolutely need to try the other flavors. The caramel and honey sound amazing. I recommend bare snacks to anyone with any sort of snack craving. Yummy!



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews