Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Frozen Yogurt and Smoothies at Yogen Fruz

What is better than frozen yogurt? Frozen yogurt deals on Groupon! Yogen Früz has teamed up with leading coupon site Groupon so you can get your frozen yogurt fix for up to half off during this limited time offer! Starting today, customers can choose between two budget-friendly deals. Get $50 worth of fro-yo for just $25! This option includes 5 Groupons, each redeemable for $10 worth of frozen yogurt, smoothies, and milkshakes. Or for only $6, get $10 worth of Yogen Früz treats! Visit the link included below now because these delicious deals will sell out fast!
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews