Friday, August 1, 2014

The First Years Disney Toddler Mealtime Products {Written by Emilee}

The First Years brand is here to help support you throughout the early years of your parenting journey with creative and thoughtfully innovative products. Here are the newest Disney products by The First Years, for you to use with your family for toddler mealtime.

 
About:
 
Make mealtime more magical with Disney Feeding Sets from The First Years! The 4-piece set includes a plate, bowl, fork and spoon. The sectioned plate provides a perfect place for finger foods. Flatware is stainless steel with durable plastic handles, and the bowl has deep sides designed to make scooping easier. Dishwasher safe. Plate and bowl are microwave safe and BPA Free. Ages: 9 months+. SRP: $12.99

Available on Diapers.com





Available on Amazon.com


 
The First Years Disney Sippy Cups feature double layer insulation to keep liquids cold for longer, and an easy to clean One Piece Lid. Kids love the colorful and bright artwork of the cup, and parents love the innovative design. The double layer makes the cup sweat-proof, so that kids can easily grip the cup. And to make life even easier, all of The First Years insulated cups have interchangeable lids. This means you can just grab and go! Available as a 2-pack Insulated Sippy Cup (ages: 9 months+, SRP: $8.99) or a 1-pack Insulated Straw Cup (ages: 18 months+, SRP: $12.99)

In my opinion:

I was given the opportunity of reviewing the newly designed Planes Feeding Set as well as the Cars Insulated straw cup. First, the bowl was the perfect size for soup, cereal, fruit, veggies, etc. The fork and spoon had detailed pictures of two different characters. That sure was clever. The plate was super fun and I loved the unique design.

The insulated straw cup was easy to use and I felt it was better than the other straw cups we have in the home. My son was super excited about the entire package. I definitely recommend The First Years Disney & Pixar Feeding sets as well as the straw cup. I wasn't able to try the sippy cup but I'm sure they are perfect for any child. There were also many designs to choose from. Overall, I was pretty happy with the products.
 
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews