Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Perfect Summer with Eric Roberts and Jason Castro

Here is another fun movie called,
 The Perfect Summer.   
 
 Watch the trailer at http://www.perfectsummermovie..com/.  Here too:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovZ_VDL21nQ  
 
About:
 
In The Perfect Summer, fatherless teenager Jake (Adam Horner) is happy living in Chicago, until his mother (Sydney Penny) decides to uproot them to a small surfing town where her estranged father (Eric Roberts), Jake's grandfather, lives. The transition isn't easy for anyone and it seems everywhere he goes, Jake manages to make enemies, including the town bully, Tyler (JD Banks), who doesn't like the new interloper or his interest in young surfing prodigy, Kayla (Katie Garfield). Stuck in the beach town with no friends and no knowledge of surfing, Jake has nowhere to turn until Cody (Jason Castro), the local surf shop owner, reveals that Jake's grandfather is a surf legend. Tired of feeling like an outcast, Jake asks Lou to teach him about surfing. Jake learns to face his fears, push through inhibitions and realizes that winning the respect of his new peers - and Katie's heart - might mean facing the biggest challenge of his life. Written by UPTV
 
 
In my opinion:
 
I enjoyed The Perfect Summer and my initial thought was that life would be a lot easier if we all had good attitudes. But, we all have agency and can choose to be moody or not. People do come around when they actually try and give life's changes a chance. Jake had a tough time letting go and trying to have a good attitude. I probably would love hearing the sounds of the ocean everyday. However, Jake had to learn to get through the tough times as well as his mother.
 
Overall, this was a clean and fun movie to watch with your entire family. I definitely recommend it.
 
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  
 
 
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews