Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Suncare Essentials {Written by Emilee}

Now that the 4th of July has passed us by, summer has officially been kicked into high gear. While you’re enjoying the three summertime s’s (surf, sun, and sand), don’t forget the sunscreen!
During your prep for holiday barbeques and family beach trips, it’s important to remember that suncare is the ultimate summertime essential. The Coppertone closet is brimming with sunscreen classics to protect your family from the sun’s harmful rays this summer. 


Look at that precious face! She wants you to protect her face from the rays of the sun. A hat is always a good idea for babies as well as Coppertone's Pure and Simple lotion.
 

 


Elizabeth and I soaking in the pool but protected by the sun's harmful rays.
 
Here are a few lotions in my beach/pool bag at all times:

  Coppertone Kids Tear-Free Lotion: Specially formulated to protect and keep children’s skin soft and smooth. The ultra-gentle, tear free formula won’t sting or irritate eyes, perfect for summertime activities.


 
Coppertone WaterBABIES Pure & Simple Lotion: The #1 pediatrician-recommended product, specially formulated to provide broad spectrum protection for a baby’s delicate skin. The gentle, moisturizing formula is an essential for your water baby.   
 
Additionally, Coppertone recently launched its second year of its Making the Sunscreen Grade program to provide parents with the tools and resources needed to protect children from the sun.

In Emilee's opinion:

I'm a huge fan of keeping ourselves and our children safe from the sun. I do not tan easily nor my children so we have to be extra careful. Otherwise, we could get burned and boy does that hurt. Ouch! 

Coppertone has pediatrician-recommended products to protect our families. And, their products smell delicious! My favorite product is the kids tear-free. It did the trick and they were water resistant. To play it safe, apply and re-apply even if you go in and out of the water. It never hurts to have too much. I definitely recommend Coppertone products.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews