Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lovable Labels: The Back to School Pack with an Early Bird Price + FREE Standard Shipping {Written by Cassie}

Are you looking for labels for Back to School? With school approaching soon it is a great time to get the Early Bird Price of $5 off until July 31st, 2014.
 

Description:
Keep your kids things out of the lost and found bin with the Back to School Pack! It's fast and easy to label backpacks, lunch containers, water bottles shoes, uniforms, books and more! 

Price Was: $44.95
Price Now: $39.95


About:

Features: Dishwasher and Microwave Safe,
Waterproof, UV Resistant, Peel & Stick

Quantities: Over 150 labels!
30 sticker
80 slimline labels
12 Shoe Labels
48 Press N’ Stick Clothing DOTS
12 Square Labels
2 Mini Metal Tags

Free Shipping in JULY
Standard shipping on all orders (Canada & USA) until JULY 31st, 2014

$5 off Back to School Packs! Ends July 31st, 2014

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews