Friday, June 27, 2014

Introducing Rolli Stamps: Fun & Unique Designs for Crafty Minds! {Written by Emilee}

Rolli Stamps by Funnybone Toys- The ultimate arts and crafts stamps that are great for creating fun and unique stationery designs!  
 
Created for craft, hobby, and scrapbooking fans, these dynamic little rollers can create up to 100ft of continuous fun and creative patterns on almost any surface!
 
This is the ultimate stationery must-have, incorporating a one-of-a-kind design into every scrapbook project, holiday letters, notes, wrapping paper and more – they can even be used to decorate clothing items!
 
 
 
About: 
 
Rolli Stamps are great for children’s projects, do-it-yourself arts and crafts, and at home fun!
 
                Rolli™ is a patented system with no messy ink pad which comes packaged in its own individual box at a price point of $11.99 each. Allowing you to create personalized stationary and stray away from pre-packaged boring patterns and designs sold in stores, Rolli™ is a great addition to any household, office, or arts and crafts studio.
 
With patterns ranging from shoes, French bulldogs, hearts and lace, to unique house designs, to tumbling hedgehogs and playful pugs, anyone is bound to find the perfect Rolli™ stamp for their upcoming project or personal use.
 
 
In Emilee's opinion:
 
Recently, I was given the opportunity to review Rolli Stamps. When the box arrived, Eli and I got to work on creating master pieces. The best part about each stamp was the surprise design. Sure, there was a picture of the design on the outside of each stamp but it didn't show the entire pattern.
 


Plus, there were 18 unique designs to choose from. My favorite stamps were the blue train and the cupcakes. I could see some future birthday cards or fun stationary in the future.


These stamps are also great for hand eye coordination.  I noticed that it was a very useful tool for my three year old to handle. The stamps were intended for older children but I was there to help Eli. I wouldn't leave him unattended with these stamps but I don't trust my son with ink, markers, etc etc.


 
 I also liked how you didn't need ink since it was already included. Fantastic idea!!! The only problem I had were the boxes. It was a little hard to get each stamp out of their box. I ended up throwing the boxes away and storing the stamps in a container.  It wasn't a big deal and I found a solution. Overall, I was pretty impressed with Rolli Stamps and highly recommend this product to anyone that has children or loves to create fun projects.
 
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews