Thursday, April 3, 2014

Try it Thursday & Review {Spiderman Costumes}

Thanks for tuning into
"Try it Thursday & Review."
 
Throughout the year, I plan my children's birthday parties. First, I start out with a theme. That way I can be on the lookout for favors, decorations, games, etc. It definitely works out because I am given opportunities that relate to the theme. Coincidence? I don't think so.  
 
For some reason, my son, Eli is easier to plan for than my daughter, Elizabeth. However, for Eli's first party, I did a family party so I'm just not sure what to do for my daughter's First party. Any ideas? I'm stuck. If you do give me some ideas...keep in mind that she is on the Ketogenic Diet so no "cake in the face" photos for her. Sad! I guess I only have colors for her party. Hmmm...I better get on it. I have two parties in July to plan for. Yikes!
 
For today's review, I had the opportunity of choosing a
Super Hero Costume
 
At first, I thought I could find something for me to wear to Eli's party. Then I felt silly so I went for...drum roll please...
 
Spiderman for Eli.
 
Here is my hyper active three year old...
 
 
About:
Look out! Here comes the boy's Spiderman costumes your child has been waiting for. Spiderman is everyone's favorite neighborhood superhero. Peter Parker is a young man just trying to do the right thing after the tragic death of his Uncle Ben. Spidey's story resonates with lots of boys and if you are browsing our selection of Spider-Man costumes, chances are your child has been bitten by the Spidey bug too.
 
Be sure to check out
 
and
 
 
           
And here to demonstrate how cool the Spiderman costume is...Here is Spiderman. Oh, I mean Eli. Did I fool you?  
I mean they look so similar. 
 
 
 
In my opinion:
 
We received the Spiderman Costume in exchange for an honest review. I'm actually pretty impressed with the Spiderman Costume. Eli loved it and could even put on his own mask. Less work for me! The costume was stretchy and probably pretty comfortable since Eli won't ever take it off. We even had a "falling out" because he wouldn't go to the library without it. So, we ended up not going. I know...mean mommy. I didn't want to start being that mom but maybe I should have. I mean...he is only young once and if he wants to wear it, then why not. Okay, so I learned from that lesson.
 
Also, I loved that it was a one piece suit. It was easy to put on and there were two Velcro circles in the back. The only problem was that it fit Eli right now. He is pretty tall for his age so it would be a little short in October. I asked for a 3T-4T and wish there was a 5T. I think the Toddler Spiderman costume was cuter than the child costume. I liked the half mask not the full mask that is found on the child size. Well, at least he will have fun dressing up as Spiderman. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with the costume we received. There is a variety of costumes for any theme and it was fun for my three year old to choose a Super hero costume.
 
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews