Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Morning News {Playtex Infant Care}

I'm not sure where I come up with these cool titles but they just come to me as I'm writing my blog posts. Today, I thought it would be fun to share some information with my readers. If you are a new mother or have ten kids (Yikes), here is...
 

"Monday Morning News"

brought to you from

Playtex Infant Care by
Tia and Tamera Mowry.
 

Ok, do you remember the tv show, Sister Sister. Well...
 
"Tia and Tamera Mowry team up with expert moms to talk about bottles, playdates, and diapers.
Did you know that babies prefer bottles that remind them most of mom? It's true. Every nipple is different. In this video, Tia and Tamera Mowry get real talking about finding the right bottles with a cast of real moms.
Playtex makes it easy to mix and match bottles and nipples so you can get a perfect fit for your baby.
Here are a few videos which are great even for first time moms or any mom with questions.
 
 
 
Play dates Video:

Diapering Video:



Check out more at youtube.com/PlaytexBaby.
 
Disclaimer:  I only recommend products or services I believe will be good for my readers.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews