Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Try it Tuesday & Review {Octonauts: To the Gup-X}

Welcome to
"Try it Tuesday & Review."

Today, I have an exciting new kiddie movie just for you.
Introducing....
Octonauts: To the Gup-X


About:
“Dive into adventure with your favorite underwater explorers, the Octonauts! Join brave Captain Barnacles, daredevil ex-pirate Kwazii, and medic Peso Penguin, along with other Octonauts as they explore the world’s oceans, rescue the creatures who live there, and protect their habitats – above and below the waves!  On this exciting DVD, Captain Barnacles leads a mission to rescue Dashi, who is trapped inside a giant whale shark, and Kwazii takes to the skies to retrieve a precious book from a school of flying fish!  Peso tries to bandage a Great White Shark without becoming his lunch and much more! Plus – in a special extra feature, Tweak and Tunip tell you everything you ever wanted to know about the Gup-X! ” 

In my opinion: 
 I was pretty excited to watch the Octonauts DVD with my three year old. It certainly wasn't hard to enjoy and I'm pretty sure Eli loved it considering how many times he watched it. First, there were six action packed adventures on the DVD. Each episode was an adventure with a specific mission. It was also very educational! At the end of each mission I learned about marine life. The only problem I had was when they announced the characters. I felt that it wasn't clear and the only characters I remembered was Kwazii and Turnip. Overall, I was pretty impressed with the Octonauts. The music was hip and entertaining and I felt that we were learning and exploring along with the Octonauts. I definitely recommend the Octonauts: To the Gup-X.

One of my lucky readers will win a copy of Octonauts: To the Gup-X.

HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY?
{This is a Rafflecopter giveaway so please be patient}
a Rafflecopter giveaway



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews