Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Hey everyone! It sure has been awhile since my last blog post. I hope I didn't loose any of my followers. I'm still here. I didn't go anywhere. Christmas was a little crazy. I had a few Christmas stockings to finish and lately I've been super tired. I still have a few more to knit for 2014. So, if you want me to knit your Christmas stockings, let me know soon. I guess waking up a few times during the night didn't help either. Now, my baby girl sleeps through the night and it feels great.
 

Isn't she beautiful? She is my Mini Me.
 
 
I've been busy...I recently started a Busy Bag Exchange Group on Facebook (more to come, maybe a Wonderful Wednesday Busy Bag day or something clever). I also continue to organize a local Mommy and Me Group that meet once a month. I still do reviews so any company out there looking for an honest review, I'm your gal. I have a few book reviews coming up next week. I've been reading a lot lately (any chance I get away from my kids). I also do two projects each month for Bowdabra. Yes, I try and keep myself busy. Of course, I spend time with my six month old and three and a half year old. I can't get enough of them. Eli is a very active boy who makes me laugh daily. Elizabeth is calm and patient. She is also the love of my life. Did I mention that I do a few parties here and there for Pampered Chef. I do Online Pampered Chef parties on Facebook so if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll tell you the host deals of the month. They are amazing!
 
So, you can say I'm a pretty busy woman. But, I'm organized. I have to be especially when I schedule doctors/hospital appointments frequently. Let me explain what has happened in the last few months...
 
Here is what my husband posted on Facebook which explains our last few months...
 
 "A couple months back my daughter started having seizures. CT scan, EEG, MRI, 2nd EEG, lots of blood work, couple medications and we were doing okay until she was diagnosed with infa...ntile spasms 2 weeks ago: a rare and serious form of epilepsy, with a crappy prognosis. I asked for help, and many of you responded. Yesterday, after 3rd EEG and a serious amount of drugs and we think the IS has resolved. This feels like the best Christmas present we could have gotten. Thank you to those of you who responded to my request. We aren't out of the woods yet, but we feel we're in a much better place than we were 2 weeks ago. This has been an emotional roller coaster for us both and you must not broach the subject with her. Period. Thank you again to those of you who helped, even though you had no idea why I was asking for help. And in a way, I'm grateful that moments like this help me appreciate what's important at Christmas time.
 
So, that is what I've been up to...I know...it is a lot so please continue to follow Sweetly Made (Just for you). I'm planning on posting here and there when I get a moment. And of course if I have any reviews to do or giveaways I'll definitely let you know.
 
Here is to a wonderful New Year 2014.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews