Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday & Review {WholesalePartySupplies.com-Balloons}

Thanks for checking out
"Wonderful Wednesday & Review."
 
If you know me, I love to plan parties especially a year in advance. That way, if I know the theme, I could be on the "look out" throughout the year. I take after my super organized mother. Thank goodness I had the theme for my son's fourth birthday (July). I decided that it would be fun to have a superhero party. Of course, I sort of asked him if that was okay but he was on board. I guess I know my son really well. So, when I was chosen to review an item from Wholesale Party Supplies.com, I was super excited and knew what my focus would be on--Superheros.
 
Luckily, they had a Superhero Party section that didn't have Spiderman, Superman or Batman as the main focus. I searched for superhero and found the perfect party decorations. Yippee!
 
This is what I chose to review...  
 
 
 

Superhero Party Balloon Kit
 
About:
 
Throw a party that is suitable for superheroes by adding this balloon kit to your decorations. The Superhero Party Balloon Kit comes with three black eighteen inch square balloons that are designed with an image of a fist punching and action words in different colors such as Kapow, Crunch, and Splatt. Also included are two star shaped balloons in different colors: purple and red, and a roll of red curling ribbon and a pink foil weight balloon weight. These balloons are definitely unique because if you wear 3D glasses while looking at them, you'll have superhero fist and action words pop out at you! So put together a birthday party that is action-packed with this fun, one of a kind balloon set that will make your child's next birthday party unforgettable!
 
In my opinion:
 
The Superhero Party Balloon Kit was the perfect addition to the party I am throwing for my son in July. I'm super happy about it. The kit included three square balloons with the words, "Kapow," "Krunch," and "Splatt." I loved the fist and lightning bolts. It also included two star balloons which was the perfect amount of balloons. I usually buy a dozen balloons but since these were bigger, they will be perfect. Of course, I will need to purchase the plates, cups and napkins with the same design.  I loved the color combinations. The only problem that I had with Wholesale Party Supplies was that most of the superhero packaged deals were out of stock.  However, they have a ton of birthday party themes so I'm sure you will find the perfect décor for your party. I definitely recommend checking Wholesale Party Supplies because they are perfect for birthday parties.
 
 

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews