Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday's Review {Zion Mercantile Week 5}

I think I'm in love with Zion's Mercantile Company. Over the past five weeks, I shared with my readers some amazing products. I'm sad that this is the last week. However, don't worry because I'm sure I'll have opportunity's in the future. For now, have fun shopping after I share more of their amazing products...
 
But first, what is Zion's Mercantile Company???
 
Zions Mercantile is a gathering of gifts and décor inspired by our unique Latter-day Saint heritage — whether it be from Palmyra, Nauvoo, Salt Lake City or anywhere in the world. Offering quality products in a variety of price points, Zions Mercantile is a place you can find meaningful items that enhance your home and reflect your values.
Zions Mercantile – available at Deseret Book stores and at DeseretBook.com
 
First, check out their Christmas Stockings!! I'm a huge fan especially when it is simple and elegant. It would look amazing over any fireplace. I do hope they create more designs so everyone could have their own unique Christmas Stocking. Plus, they could personalize it. That would be amazing!
 
Red Striped Linen Christmas Stocking
 

Size: 7" x 19"
 
Check out their matching table runner. It is a perfect addition to your Christmas décor.
 
 Red Striped Linen Table Runner
 
 
 
These ornaments are super cute and could be used on your Christmas tree or gifts to your friends/family/neighbors.
 
Red Striped Linen Heart Ornament (set of 3)
 
What can I say about their ribbon assortment? I love that the ribbon is coordinating with one another. They also have gift wrap to help make wrapping presents easy. It all matches perfectly! Love, love, love!!!!
 
Ribbon Assortment (Black, Tan, Red, Check)
 
 
Approximately 22 yards. $8.95 
 
Red & Tan Stripe Ribbon
 
 
 Ribbon Assortment (Red, Tan Stripe)

Approximately 22 yards. $8.95 
 
Ribbon Assortment (Black, Tan)
 
Approximately 22 yards. $8.95 
 
What did I make with all of these fun goodies???
 

 
I love nativities so I knew I needed to use the amazing ribbon assortments to create the characters. I bought some wooden people at Hobby Lobby and found a small manger there as well. Then I set out to create each character (Joseph, Mary, Baby Jesus, Three Wise Men, Angel and three shepherds).

 
I was so excited for Eli to start playing with the characters. They were just his size and unbreakable.

I also used some of the ribbon to create this fun and quick bow for those last minute gifts.
 
 
I decided that The Christmas at Historic Nauvoo ornament box needed my new bow on top. No wrapping involved-that is my kind of wrapping!!! 


 
 
{Be sure to check out my full Bowdabra tutorial HERE}
 
Here is a quick and easy way of creating a Thanksgiving table decoration. Add some of Zion's Mercantile Red & Tan Stripe ribbon to a trifle dish full of beans, cornmeal and a candle.


 
Then add a cute bow and you have the perfect Thanksgiving décor item. I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Eat lots of turkey and enjoy being with your family.

 
Thanks for all of your support! I also want to thank DeseretBook for providing me with some fun products to review. Till next time...
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews