Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday's Review {Zion Mercantile Week 4}

Welcome to
Week 4 of
"Wonderful Wednesday's Review."
 
 
I hope you are all getting some ideas for Christmas gifts? Each week, I have shared some exciting products from Zion's Mercantile Company which is now apart of Deseret Book.
 
If you haven't heard, I was invited to a Deseret Book Exclusive VIP Blogger event a couple of weeks ago. It was pretty fun and exciting! They emailed us a list of products they would talk about but they surprised us by giving us additional products. Wahoo!!!
 
Here is a surprise product they gave us... 
 
Mason Jar Drink Dispenser
 

 
About:
 
This drink dispenser is a fun way to treat your loved ones to summertime refreshments. A welcome addition to any gathering.
 
7½" x 7½" x 12 3/8"
2 Gallon Capacity
Metal Lid
Chrome-Plated Abs Spigot
 
The Mason Jar Drink Dispenser goes perfectly with...
 
Mason Jar Mugs (Set of 4)
 
 
About:
 
This Mason Jar set is a fun way to treat your loved ones to summertime refreshments. A welcome addition to any gathering.
Set of 4
3 1/8" x 3 1/8" x 5 1/4"
16 oz. capacity each
    Add these adorable...


 
In my opinion:
 
I love hosting parties at my home so the Mason Jar Dispenser is the perfect addition to my party supplies. I love that there are matching Mason Jar mugs with handles. Plus, the daisy lids are super pretty and fun. Now, I just need some straws to add and all of my parties will look amazing. I probably will need more mason jars in the future but four is enough for my little family. I'm looking forward to using these mason jar mugs for apple cider as well as egg nog on Christmas morning. I could also use the Mason Jar Dispenser for orange juice or lemonade for the summer. Yummy!

 
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

  • Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews