Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday's Review {Zion Mercantile Week 3}

How about another
"Wonderful Wednesday's Review"
from Zion's Mercantile Company?
 
Yes, please! If you've missed Week 1 & Week 2, be sure to check them out {HERE} and {HERE}.
 
Today, I wanted to tell you about a classy ornament. Last year was the first year Zion's Mercantile created a Christmas ornament. These beautiful ornaments would make a wonderful Christmas tradition.
 
This year, they created the...
 
Christmas at Historic Nauvoo Ornament
 
 
About:
 
The second in our Heritage Place series, this blown-glass ornament features delicately detailed art from Eric Dowdle. It is hand painted from the inside and comes in a wooden keepsake box.
 
In my opinion:
 
I would love to watch the artist paint these beautiful ornaments. Can you believe that they hand paint them from the inside? That is so amazing! I also love how the ornaments come in a wooden box. Each ornament is protected. It would be nice if each one had a short story or tidbit about the city.
 
 I can't wait to find out what they come up with next. I definitely recommend these adorable ornaments for gifts or for family traditions. Plus, the price is affordable. They are only $12.99 each. Wow! That is pretty amazing considering the amount of time spent on each one.
 


 
 And here is the first Christmas ornament they created...
Christmas at Historic Temple Square Ornament
 
 
About:
 
This unique glass ornament features the work of renowned folk artist Eric Dowdle. Using a centuries-old process, skilled artisans painstakingly hand paint each ornament, from the inside, through a small opening in the top. Packaged in a wooden keepsake box.
 
What will I share next week? Come back and find out.
 
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews