Friday, October 18, 2013

Pampered Chef Halloween Tip {Jack-O-Lantern}

It has been a year since I joined Pampered Chef as a consultant.
It has been a lot of fun especially when I receive FREE product for hosting a few shows here and there. I also love when my hosts do really well because they are also rewarded with some FREE products.
{If you would like to host an Online Facebook or Catalog show, let me know}.
 
Pampered Chef has some pretty amazing and creative ideas for any holiday. Halloween is getting closer so I wanted to share a fun idea to make your decorations spectacular.
 
Here is a fun Halloween Tip from Pampered Chef...
"We’re counting down to Halloween and sharing our favorite tips and treats! Carving pumpkins this weekend? Put a fresh twist on jack-o’-lantern centerpieces with a few of our favorite Cook’s Tools."
 

 
 
Here are the tools you will need...
 
 

 
Fruit and Cheese Cutter
 
Was that easy or what? What do you use to cut a Pumpkin or cantaloupe? Have you ever tried to make a pumpkin out of a cantaloupe or honeydew melon?
 
Stay tuned for more ideas from Pampered Chef.
 
Also, if you host an Online Facebook or Catalog show for me, I'll send you a free gift.
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews