Monday, September 16, 2013

Marvelous Monday & Review {PDF: Episode 5 “Fitness Challenge"}

It is the fifth and final week of
"Marvelous Monday & Review."
I'm sad to say that this will be the last week I air an episode of Pretty Darn Funny.  I hope you enjoyed each one as much as I have. It has been a wonderful opportunity to share these hilarious episodes with my readers. Please feel free to share this video with your friends and family. This week's episode is titled, "Fitness Challenge." Enjoy!
 
Please go {HERE} for information about Pretty Darn Funny. 
 
 
 Please enjoy the last episode of Pretty Darn Funny-Season 2:


In my opinion:
 
 Honestly, I normally laugh when I watch an episode of Pretty Darn Funny.  However, this particular episode didn't have as many funny lines as the others. It did motivate me to think of a fun exercise program. I also thought that their workout moves were creative.

I am pretty sad that the season is over already. It was fun to watch and review Pretty Darn Funny episode two. I think there should be more than five episodes in a season. I also was hoping that the last episode would be a wrap up of the entire season. Overall, I enjoyed Pretty Darn Funny and will look forward to season three.
 
 

REVIEW #5
This week, I'm showcasing...
The Power of Starting Something Stupid by Richie Norton.
 


Since I already did a giveaway for this book, I wanted to share with you my review found {HERE}.


About:

What if the smartest people in the world understand something that the rest of us don't? (They do.)
What if they know that in order to achieve success, they will sometimes have to do things that others may initially perceive as stupid? The fact of the matter is that the smartest people in the world don't run from stupid, they lean into it (in a smart way).
In The Power of Starting Something Stupid, Richie Norton redefines stupid as we know it, demonstrating that life-changing ideas are often tragically mislabeled stupid. What if the key to success, creativity, and fulfillment in your life lies in the potential of those stupid ideas?
 
Want to purchase this book? Go check out Richie Norton's The Power of Starting Something Stupid {HERE}.
 
 
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews