Monday, September 9, 2013

Marvelous Monday & Review {PDF: Episode 4 “Basket Case"}

It is the forth week of
"Marvelous Monday & Review."
I hope you are enjoying each episode of Pretty Darn Funny.  Please feel free to share this video with your friends and family. I'm sure they will get a good laugh out of it as well. This week's episode is titled, "Basket Case." Enjoy watching! 
 
Please go {HERE} for information about Pretty Darn Funny. 
 

In my opinion:
 
This was another funny episode and I quite enjoyed it. In many ways, I relate to the mother. I don't have older children but I do tend to go overboard with certain projects. I'm sure I will be part of the PTA once my children are in school. I love being involved.

My favorite part about "Basket Case" was the 007 drop-offs. I totally would get help if I were desperate to finish an assignment. I also loved the variety of baskets that her friends came up with. Very clever ideas! I also loved how the two women were trying to impress one another. Aren't we all trying to do that?  Well, we probably shouldn't but we do anyway without even realizing.  I liked how each episode of PDF ends on a positive note. Very well done.
 
 

GIVEAWAY #4
 
This week, one individual will win a copy of
Say Love by Hillary Weeks
 
 
About:
 
On the heels of her #1 Billboard album, Every Step, LDS contemporary Christian artist Hilary weeks takes her music to an all-new level with her newest album, Say Love. Packed with positive inspirational music performed with the passion that has made her famous around the world, Say Love features some of Hilary’s best music yet

30% OFF 'Say Love' from Hilary Weeks now available in stores and on iTunes

The highly anticipated new album from #1 Billboard Artist, Hilary Weeks is available in stores and on iTunes beginning today! And for this week only, you can get up to 30% off.
Thousands have already purchased their copy. Here's what some of them are saying:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it." -Patty Minnesota
"Fabulous!" -Brittney, Utah"I love it!" - Dee, Kansas
DOWNLOAD on iTunes now »

We've also got a limited number of fan bundles left! Packages include limited edition vinyl records, note cards, keychain, and much much more.
VIEW exclusive fan bundles now »

Watch Hilary's new video below...
  
 
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY?
Please go {HERE} to enter the giveaway.
 
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews