Thursday, September 19, 2013

Halloween Spooktacular Weekend Sale {Lovable Labels}

If you have followed Sweetly Made (Just for you) for awhile, you probably remember
Lovable Labels. This company has some pretty awesome labels for your children and your home. Check out their Spooktacular Weekend Sale and use the coupon below. But, first read the "about" section to get familiar with their company.
 
About:
 
"As you know, Lovable Labels is your #1 source for durable personalized labels, tags, safety products and much more. By recognizing the unique personality in every child, Lovable Labels inspires children to take better care of their belongings.  Our durable products withstand the dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, and the greatest test - your child!"
 
Lovable Labels
 
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews