Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Try it Tuesday {Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot about that}

Today on
"Try it Tuesday & Review,"
 
I have a fabulous children's DVD to share with all of you.
 
I'm a huge fan of Dr. Seuss so I was super excited to review
The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
 
 
About:
 
"The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That airs daily on PBS, and is an Emmy nominated series featuring Martin Short as the voice of the Cat.  The show teaches young children basic science concepts in an entertaining format filled with music, humor, and typical Cat in the Hat antics!  The series is based on the Random House Learning Library books."
 
Join Cat in the Hat and his friends as they get ready to go back to school!
Our favorite part about going to class? Why, show and tell, how great you should ask!
 
Enjoy learning about migration, growing up, sight, and seasons. 
  
This DVD is available at Toys”R”Us, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com.
 
  In my opinion:
 
I always love a new show to watch with my son, Eli. I was thrilled to review The Cat in The Hat especially because I'm a huge fan of Dr. Seuss. I also have plenty of Dr. Seuss books. This movie was fun and enjoyable. We learned about seasons and they were combined into two categories, Fall & Winter, Spring & Summer. Also, I actually liked the songs. They were catchy and I often found myself singing along. It was nice to hear a familiar voice such as Martin Short as the Cat in the Hat.
 
 I always thought that the Cat was a trouble maker but when you really think about it, he makes learning fun and exciting. He had great ideas and even though the Cat said "It's okay if we try this...," the children knew better and always asked their mother for permission. There were a lot of good teaching moments. I enjoyed watching The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That and  highly recommend it.
 
One of my lucky readers will win a copy of The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That.
 
How to enter the giveaway?
{This is a rafflecopter giveaway}
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews