Thursday, June 6, 2013

Try it Thursday & Review {Cassie Lytle Photography}

It's another week of
"Try it Thursday & Review."
 
Today....I wanted to share with you some photos my talented sister, Cassie took a few days ago. I'm planning a Fire Truck themed birthday party for my son's 3rd birthday. And, since I already had a fire truck costume found {HERE}, I thought it would be great if my sister could take some photos of Eli. I'm planning on printing a few of the photos and displaying them at the party. I also wanted to put one of the photos on his invitations. And, I'm always happy when my sister takes his photos. She is amazing!
 
So, I headed down to her photo studio in Pleasant Grove. She works right out of her home and has many different backdrops and props. It was super fun and Eli had a great time as well. Of course, we did need to bring in Lilly, their bunny to get him to smile a little more but at least it worked.
 
Why is she so fabulous and why MUST you have Cassie take your photos?
 
Cassie is super organized and has an eye for awesome photos. She is quick and has great ideas! Her prices are reasonable especially here in Utah. She is simply amazing!
 
 Cassie definitely exceeded my expectations. Here are a few of the photos she took...
 





 
If you live in Utah, check out her blog {HERE}. Her prices are reasonable for the amount of work she puts forth on the photos. You won't be disappointed. I definitely recommend Cassie Lytle Photography.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews