Thursday, June 27, 2013

"Thankful Thursday" {Holiday fun}

Today is
"Thankful Thursday."
 
What are you thankful for?
 
I'm thankful that I had the opportunity of learning how to knit from my grandmother. She taught me how to knit my first Christmas stocking and I've been making them ever since. I love the creative art and I love sharing my talent with others.
 
Here are a few Christmas stockings I made for a client in Canada. I only have 22 spots left for the year so be sure to order your stockings soon. There are a lot of stocking patterns to choose from. Check them out {HERE} or {HERE}. Order in 3 easy steps {HERE}.
 
 
Santa (Jack in the box)

 
Santa throwing snowballs

 
Rudolph

 
Clarice

 
Grinch

 
Max

Oh how I love to knit. I would love to knit some Christmas stockings for you and your family. Please let me know if you are interested.
 
I'm also thankful for Pampered Chef and for the people I've met along the way. I love sharing fun recipes. Here are a few ideas to make your 4th of July spectacular.
 
Patriotic Pies

These bite-sized treats put a little extra pride into Lemonade Shortcake Cups from Season's Best® Spring/Summer 2013. Just double the recipe and bake in two batches. Fill the cups and decorate. Slice strawberries into quarters with the Color Coated Utility Knife or try the Egg Slicer Plus®. Place strawberries and blueberries onto cups and arrange into a flag design.

The Lemonade Shortcake Cups are a hit with my husband and I'm sure your spouse's will love them as well.
 


  Cake Creations

July is certainly the month of melon, so the fun and festive Watermelon Bombe is perfect to share with your customers. Let them know that more than 35% of women now create a novelty cake to celebrate their special occasions.
 


  Have a wonderful 4th of July! If you have any questions, please let me know. Host a show in July and you don't have to clean your kitchen, or wipe the microwave for me! I would love to share more ideas with you and your friends/family. July has some fabulous host specials so comment if you have a desire to host a Facebook/Catalog show for me. :)
 
There are so many things to be "thankful" for. Enjoy your day!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews