Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sweetly Made Wednesday {Bowdabra July Crafts}

Hey everyone!
 
I know that my blog has a lot of book reviews, however, I am one of Bowdabra's design team members so I get the opportunity every month to share a DIY craft using their supplies.
 
This month I have two awesome DIY crafts that I would love to share with all of you.
 
The first project is...
 
American Flag Onesie or Shirt
 


 
I actually made this with my sister. She made a shirt while I made a onesie for next year since my daughter will be born after the 4th of July. The complete tutorial can be found {HERE}. I have enjoyed using my Bowdabra and ribbon. There are plenty of projects that one can come up with when they put ribbon and a Mini or regular Bowdabra together. Check out Bowdabrablog.com for more ideas.
 
The second project is...
 
Polka Dotted Bow
 
 


 July is approaching fast so be sure to check out my full tutorial {HERE} and try it out for yourself. Also, the Polka dotted bow is a perfect match to the American Flag Onesie or Shirt.
 
Get creative and check out Bowdabrablog.com.
 
Thanks again for all of your support as I share with you some of my DIY projects.
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I'm loving the bow! I need one for my little one's 4th of July outfit. Thanks for linking up to our Pattern Party!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews