Friday, June 7, 2013

Feature Friday {Personalized Christmas Stockings}

Today, I wanted to highlight
Sweetly Made (Just for you) for
"Feature Friday."
 
I don't know if you know but I'm a HUGE knitter. My favorite thing to knit are Christmas stockings. I know I haven't talked about them lately since Christmas is several months away but I wanted to share with you some of the Christmas stockings that I have made in the past.
 
My ultimate favorite Christmas stocking to make is this simple yet classic
Santa Claus 2 Pattern
 
Yes, I made ALL of those Christmas stockings. I love how they all match perfectly. They are displayed so beautifully on the fireplace mantle. Christmas must be fun at my client's home.
 
 
Another one of my favorite Christmas stockings is the Grinch. My sister requested this pattern so I went to work designing the Grinch's face. I love the bright colors I used.



The Santa (Jack in the box) Stocking was my first one I made. It is smaller than my normal stockings but it is still a classic vintage pattern.
 

 
Sometimes, I knit stockings for my friends. These three stockings have the same cool banner under their name as well as the toe of the Stocking. My friend, Mary is also expecting another baby so I'm excited to knit another one to match.


 
 
If you or anyone is interested in purchasing one of my Christmas stockings, check out the other patterns {HERE}. I have well over 50 patterns to choose from. Unfortunately, I don't have all of them pictured. You could also check out other patterns under "Labels" on the right hand side of my blog. It is super easy to order. Go {HERE} to fill out an order form. If you have any questions, check out my FAQ found {HERE} or simply email me at emileenreynolds@yahoo.com.
 
Currently, I have about 13 spots open for 2013 so please order early before it is too late. I'm also having a baby at the end of July so please keep that in mind. Now, it doesn't stop me from knitting, however, I will let you know once I'm full with orders. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope to "sweetly knit" you a Christmas stocking this year.
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews