Thursday, May 30, 2013

Try it Thursday & Review {Mike the Knight: Knight in Training DVD}

I'm seriously so excited about today's review.
I love watching DVD's especially when it has an educational message for my son. 
 
I had the opportunity of reviewing the cutest DVD called,
Mike the Knight: Knight in Training.
 
 
 About:
 
Join Mike the Knight for the first time on DVD! 
 
This popular show airs on Nick Jr. and brings excitement and medieval enchantment to young viewers, as well as strong pro-social themes about problem solving and doing the right thing.  “Mike the Knight” strikes the perfect balance between thrills, spills, and life skills that reflect Mike’s motto: “Be a Knight. Do it right!”
 
Join Mike on his adventures to serve and protect the Kingdom of Glendragon!
 
Mike is a knight-in-training who has some very knightly missions to complete. Whether it’s finding the perfect birthday surprise for his sister Evie, or helping others find their way back home, every day is an adventure with Mike and his merry band of friends.
 
 {Available at Toys”R”Us, Target, Walmart, Kmart and all other major retailers 6/4/13}
   
In my opinion:
 
I fell instantly in love with Mike the Knight. This was the first time I was introduced to Mike the Knight and I knew it was the perfect fit for my little guy. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the screen. I thought this show was thrilling and adventurous. I loved how Mike had different missions to complete. Although he often made mistakes along the way, he always came up with a solution. The graphics were up to par and the characters were cute.

Before I received the DVD, I checked out the website to find out more about Mike the Knight. It can me found {HERE}. There are games, videos, activities and an introduction to the characters in Mike the Night. Also, did you know that one of Mike's missions is to help parents plan the best Mike the Knight party? Yes, you can throw a Mike the Knight Birthday party if you wanted to. I love planning so the website gave some pretty good tips on how to embark on the memorable mission. I'm not doing a Mike the knight theme this year but it would be fun in the future.

I'm so glad NCircle Entertainment gave me the opportunity of reviewing this clever and popular show. I definitely recommend it. It is now one of my top favorite kid shows. I can be very picky especially if Eli wants me to sit down and watch the show with him.
 
One of my lucky readers will receive a copy of Mike the Knight on DVD.
 
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY?
 
{This is a rafflecopter giveaway so please be patient}
 This giveaway will go till June 6th. Good luck!
 
·        
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews