Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sweetly Made Wednesday {Bowdabra Baby Shower Gifts}

Welcome to
"Sweetly Made Wednesday."
 
Since, I'm one of Bowdabra's designers, I thought I would share the two projects I made for May.
 
You could probably guess that I'm super excited about being pregnant. But, you will notice that I'm even more excited about having a GIRL.
 
I absolutely love making hair bows for little girls and now I can make some for my daughter.
 
Too much fun!
 
The first project I made was the
 
Cupcake Onesies
{Tutorial found here}
 

 
These Cupcake Onesies are super easy and affordable. Your gift will be the hit of the baby shower. It always feels good to be praised for a job well done. Check out my full tutorial and make your own Cupcake Onesies for the perfect gift.
 
The second project I made was the
 
Made-to-Match Mini Bowdabra Hair Bow
 


There were several steps to making a matching hair bow but it was super fun to coordinate with a onesie. You could also coordinate your new bow with another outfit. Have fun and get creative!
 
If you have any ideas for me to try, please let me know. I would love to hear your comments!!!
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews