Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Try it Tuesday & Review {Knit London by Emma King}

Thank you for tuning into
"Try it Tuesday & Review."
 
Today, I wanted to share another awesome knitting book called,
 
Knit London
by Emma King
 

I'm not sure if you remember but back in February, I received another knitting book by Emma King called, Knit New York. The post review can be found {HERE}.
 
About:
 
Put London at your fingertips with this charming and witty collection of 10 easy-to-follow knitting patterns that capture some of London's most beloved historic monuments and attractions. From an iconic Black Cab to the Changing of the Guard to such famous skyline features as Big Ben and the London Eye, Knit London is a loving celebration of everything that makes the city unique.

 
About the Author:
 
Emma King is a talented knitwear designer and design consultant for Rowan Yarns. Her previous books include Fun and Funky Knitting (Martingale and Co.), 25 Bags to Knit, The Best-Dressed Knitted Bears, and Exploring Colour in Knitting (all Collins & Brown).
 
In my opinion:
Emma King did it again and totally surprised me with her creations. This time she created 10 iconic London projects. My favorite part about the book is the little tidbits about London. Not only can we knit Big Ben but I felt that I was close to London with her facts and quiz. I had to quiz my husband since he is from England and surprisingly he didn't get all of the questions right. A lot of the projects do take more time to create so I tried the "Union Jack" project. It was pretty easy. Next, I'll try the "Changing the guard" project. I just need the right yarn. I definitely recommend Knit London by Emma King. It was fun to pretend I was right there in London. And I love how small the book is so if you travel and love to knit along the way, check out Knit London. I know you will fall in love with it.
 
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews