Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Try it Tuesday & Review {BuyCostumes.com}


Hey everyone!
 
It is another wonderful week of
"Try it Tuesday & Review."
 
So, I've been planning my son's 3rd birthday party for a few months now and I'm excited about the theme. Since my son loves fire trucks, I'm going to do a "fireman" theme. His birthday isn't till July but I'm also due with our second child in July. Plus, I love planning birthday parties so I'm always thinking of fun ideas.
 
First, I ordered these awesome bags from Joanna. She makes the cutest bags and you can swap them with other creations on Whoopdwhoop.
 
 
I also write reviews for Tomoson.com found {HERE}. You can find and create promotions. It is fun and simple to do. Sometimes, you won't be accepted but other times you will be surprised by what you can review.
 
I was privileged to review a costume from BuyCostumes.com. So, of course, I wanted to try the Brave Firefighter Toddler Costume.
 


 
Eli absolutely loved his new dress up clothes. Now, he can pretend to be a fire fighter and save the neighbor's cat from the tree.
 
In my opinion:
 
The firefighter toddler costume was the perfect fit for my son. He loves fire trucks, fire fighters, etc etc...The material was soft and I especially loved the velcro buttons. Eli can take his costume on and off whenever he feels the need to "play." And believe me....a 2-4 year old loves to play make believe. The costume isn't the highest quality but perfect as a dress up outfit or Halloween costume. I will also use the costume for Eli's birthday invitations. My sister is a photographer and said she would gladly do a photo session for me. The hat is also soft and fits his head. It may be a little small since he does have a big head but it will work. I also liked how the costume had a yellow printed badge.  Overall, I was pretty impressed with the Brave Firefighter Toddler Costume.
 
The best part about Buycostumes.com is that they have a variety of costumes from babies to adults. I've gotten a few of their costumes and have always felt that there is plenty of choices to choose from. They have costumes for any occasions so it isn't just for Halloween. Not only do they have play pretend costumes but they have costumes for murder mystery parties. Have you ever been invited to one of those? They are so much fun! Dressing up for these events would be the icing on the cake. You can then be the actor or actress you've always wanted during the murder myster party. And Buycostumes.com has all of the costumes you will need for any party.
 
 
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews