Friday, April 26, 2013

Feature Friday Part 1 {Mother's Day Bowdabra Projects}

Today on
"Feature Friday,"
I wanted to showcase some of my Bowdabra projects I made for Mother's Day.
 
Mother's Day is just around the corner. Have you thought about gifts to make for your mother?I always look forward to creating new projects for Bowdabra.
 
This month I focused my projects on Mother's Day since it is next month. As a Bowdabra design member, we are assigned different themes for the month. We also are in charge of creating two projects.
 
The projects I made are...
 
Mother's Day Card
{Full tutorial}
 

 
I like to find things around my home so I'm not spending lots of money on my projects. I happen to have cardstock and stickers to create this fantastic card for my mother. Bowdabra gave me the ribbon to create. This was a very easy and simple card to make.
 
My second project I made was....
 
{Full tutorial}
 
 

Again, this was simple to make and I used what I had lying around the house. There is no need to purchase expensive presents for Mother's day when you can create your own gift and card.
 
What will you make for your mother's for Mother's Day? Check out all of the other fun Bowdabra projects {HERE} to get inspired. Happy creating!
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these great projects on the Bowdabra Blog! The Mother's Day Card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is really valuable that designed for the new visitors. Pleasing work, keep on writing.Refill ID Card Kit

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews