Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Try it Tuesday & Review {Baby Bump Bundle, LLC}

"BABY WEEK"
continues here on Sweetly Made (Just for you)...
 
Today for
"Try it Tuesday & Review,"
 I wanted to share with you an awesome company called
Baby Bump Bundle, LLC.
 
 
About:
We offer handpicked pregnancy products for modern moms in care packages, geared towards each trimester.
· We are a new small business, owned and operated by two women in Boston, MA.
· Each bundle has around 5 items and is a unique surprise care package for the recipient, featuring a wide range of products and brands.
· We surveyed over 50 real moms (and used our co-founder Mairead’s expertise as a new mom) to come up with products that would make pregnant women feel good about themselves.
· What may come in a bundle? Beauty products, fashion accessories, health products, organizational items, clothes, nursing essentials, and more.
· We offer subscriptions where you can receive all 3 bundles but we also offer one-off or two bundles by order as well. Someone can treat themselves or it makes a great gift.
· We can also build a bundle in your budget and include items from all the trimesters in one gift.
· We know that the baby shower is the time to give lots of gifts focused on the new baby, but what about the mom during the 9 months of pregnancy. She is going through emotional and physical changes like never before and deserves a few pick me ups! So that is where the BumpBundle concept was born.
· We also offer a BabyBundle gift box for the new bundle of joys that enter the world with all items geared towards newborn babies.
In my opinion:

What an awesome idea! As a small business, Baby Bump Bundle, LLC was created because a mom was pregnant and figured out how to become more comfortable during her pregnancy. Not only are the care packages geared towards each trimester but the two owners asked real moms their advice on products. I love the simplicity of the idea. Each bundle is different and there are even BabyBundles. The excitement rose as I opened the box full of pink and blue tissue paper. I received the following items:


*Ingrid & Isabel Everyday Cami-grows with your bump because of its seamless design.


*Bella B Tummy to Toes Cooling Leg and Foot Cream-works wonders on those aches and pains


*Earth Mama Angel Baby Mama to be Tea Sampler-has a great tea option for each stage of pregnancy


*Earth Mama Mint Herbal Lip balm-gets your lips ready for all those kisses for baby


*"Things to do before baby is due notepad-Some moms to be talk about "pregnancy brain" so the notepad is a way to jot down your thoughts.


The items were all new to me but I thought there were perfect for the second trimester. You could even purchase one for another pregnant woman you know to make her feel like a "queen" for a day.

I thought each item was useful. The Cami was soft and stretchy-definitely perfect for a baby bump. I thought it was perfect over a bathing suit or under a blouse. The Bella B Tummy to Toes cream was made with Organic ingredients and smelled pretty nice. My skin is super dry so it is perfect for me. Plus, it has a natural "pick me up" for your lower half. I rarely drink tea, however, the Mama to be Tea Sampler is intended for morning wellness, heartburn, peace and third trimester. You could even drink it during postpartum and breastfeeding so I'm excited to try it out. I also received Earth Mama Lip balm which is always handy. I loved the mint flavor. And you could never have too many notepads especially during pregnancy.

Overall, I was pretty impressed with the five items in the Second Trimester bundle. I think it was a clever idea and I feel that pregnant women would love a "just for me" bundle during their pregnancy. It is all about the baby but sometimes women need the "pick me up" too.

Do you know someone that is pregnant?
Do they need a gift "just for them?"
Be sure to check out Baby Bump Bundle, LLC on...
We can be found temporarily at http://www.baby-bump-bundle.com/and permanently at http://www.babybumpbundle.com
Email: babybumpbundle@gmail.com


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad you liked your BumpBundle and congrats again on YOUR bundle on the way !!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews