Monday, March 25, 2013

Make it Monday-Bowdabra March Project {How to make a newborne tutu}

IT'S A GIRL!!!
 
If you didn't know, I'm pregnant and just found out I'm having a girl.
I'm due July 28th, 2013 and I'm thrilled. I also have a 2 1/2 year old son named Eli and he is excited to have a sister. So, my hands will be full but it will be a fun adventure and I'm looking forward to it.
 
So, since I officially made the awesome announcement...I decided on the theme
"BABY WEEK."
{All posts will be geared toward pregnancy, babies, etc etc}
 
With that being said...if you would like to order any Christmas stockings for 2013, please oh please order as early as you can. I'm not sure how many stockings I'll be willing to make this year. I'm sure I'll be fine and can knit on my down time {if I get any}. So, check out my new PRODUCTS page found {HERE}. I've taken photos of some of my stockings and posted on one page so it is a little easier for my customers. I'm still in the process so bear with me.
 
Today, I wanted to share with you a Bowdabra project I submitted.
If you didn't know...it is National Craft Month and I made a tutorial for...
 How to Make a Newborn Tutu.
 

The full tutorial can be found {HERE} so please check it out and leave a comment.
 
Thanks! Stay tuned till next time when I share another Bowdabra project with you.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Girls are fun and so much easier to craft for (in my opinion). Boys are fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews