Thursday, February 21, 2013

Try it Thursday & Review {The Power of Starting Something Stupid}

Happy Thursday!
Today on
"Try it Thursday & Review,"
 
I have another book to share with you called
The Power of Starting Something Stupid
by Richie Norton
 
 
About:
 
Where would the world be if the most successful and innovative minds throughout history gave up as soon as their ideas were deemed unconventional or illogical? Is it possible to achieve success from a “stupid” idea?
 
In The Power of Starting Something Stupid, Richie Norton redefines stupid as we know it, demonstrating that life-changing ideas are often tragically mislabeled stupid. What if the key to success, creativity, and fulfillment in your life lies in the potential of those stupid ideas? This deeply inspiring book will teach you:
 
How to crush fear, make dreams happen, and live without regret.
How to overcome obstacles such as lack of time, lack of education, or lack of money.
The 5 actions of the New Smart to achieve authentic success.
 
No more excuses. Learn how to start something stupid—the smartest thing you can do. Drawing on years of research, including hundreds of face-to-face interviews and some of the world's greatest success stories past and present, Richie shows you how stupid is the New Smart—the common denominator for success, creativity, and innovation in business and life.
 
About the author:
 
Richie Norton is the author of the #1 Amazon download, Resumes Are Dead and What to Do About It as well as the popular blog Start Stuff. Pacific Business News recognized Richie as one of the top Forty Under 40 "best and brightest young businessmen" in Hawaii. He is an entrepreneur, a soght-after speaker, and an international business development consultant. Richie is happily married to Natalie, and they have four sons.
 
In my opinion:
 
The title caught my attention right away when my sponsor asked if I wanted to review it. I was simply intrigued and wanted to read it. Once I started, I couldn't put the book down. I loved the stories and experiences that were shared throughout the book. It made me realize that I could have courage to start anything I had a dream of even when one's spouse is against the idea from the start. I felt that the only thing that matters is one's opinion of starting something stupid. This was a perfect book for those struggling with that idea and for those uncertain times.
 
One of my fabulous readers will win a copy of The Power of Starting Something Stupid.
 
How to enter the giveaway?
{Please leave an email address with one of your entires}
 
Mandatory
Be or become a follower of Sweetly Made (Just for you)
 
Additional Entries
Like Sweetly Made (Just for you) on facebook and/or twitter {Scroll to the top}
Check out this book on Amazon {HERE}
Check out Shadow Mountain {HERE} and tell me another book you would love to read
Check out this Norton's website {HERE} and like him on facebook, twitter, Linked in or email
Check out Sweetly Made (Just for you) on Etsy and heart your favorite item
 
This giveaway is open today till February 26th. I will choose a winner on February 26th via random.org. Please leave an email address with one of your entries so I may contact you. Thank you and good luck!
 
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Total Pageviews