Monday, January 7, 2013

New 2013 Christmas Stocking Prices

Happy New Year!
 
I hope everyone is having a fantastic new year. I also hope you are sticking to your 2013 goals. A new year brings new surprises and new beginnings. This year I've already experienced new changes. I won't go into detail but believe me, it will be one busy and exciting year.
 
This year I decided to change my Christmas Stocking prices. I hope you will continue to order Personalized or Customized Christmas stockings from me. I do want to make it worth my time and effort. Each stocking takes me about a week so they definitely take a lot of time to knit. And if I'm not satisfied with the end result, I usually will start over. I make sure each stocking is made with love.
 
The 2013 Christmas Stocking prices are...
 
Personalized Christmas stockings cost $45.00 each plus shipping

Personalized Christmas Stockings are a perfect gift for friends and family members. There are many patterns to choose from. Begin a family tradition with a handmade knitted Christmas Stocking! Personalized Christmas Stockings include a name at no extra cost and make ideal home decorations for the holidays.

Dimensions are 29" long by 7" wide
Includes crocheted hang loop
Jingle bell
Customized Christmas stockings cost $55.00 plus shipping
Customized Christmas Stockings are your own creation. If you do not find the stocking of your choice, please let me know what you are looking for and I'd be glad to design it for you. Some Stockings I have designed include Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Christmas Kitty. Also, Santa and a Christmas tree stocking as well as Two Santas and Two Candycanes Stocking is labeled in this category. Customized Stockings also include a name at no extra cost.

Dimensions are 29" long by 7" wide
Includes crocheted hang loop
Jingle bell
 
Thank you again to all of my clients for ordering Christmas stockings from Sweetly Made (Just for you). Please remember to order early. I'm not sure how many stockings I can make this year but I will try my best to make it happen.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! Thank you so much for following me on FB, I am returning the favor and following you here and on your FB page. I love your blog!

    Chrissy
    http://www.thetaylor-house.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews