Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bowdabra February Projects

I love featuring my Bowdabra projects each month.
 
I think I skipped last month so I apologize.
 
This month, we focused on Valentine's Day since it is quickly approaching. Do you have your projects in mind for V-Day? If not, here are a few crafts I made using my Bowdabra.
 
The first project I made was a Pink Polka Dot Bowdabra Hair Bow.
It was super easy and fun to make. Of course, I don't have a daughter but I do have lots of nieces.
 

The full tutorial can be found {HERE}.
 
The second project I made was a Spiky Hair Bow.
My inspiration came from thinking about growing up. I had a lot of hair bows and my mom loved to curl my hair and make me look super cute. Of course, a lot of people told me I looked like a cabbage patch kid but I still felt beautiful. I think I had a spiky hair bow for each holiday but I made mine out of fabric. I thought it could work with ribbon as well. These bows are perfect for ballet, school or any day of the week.
 
 
The full tutorial can be found {HERE}.
 
I hope you all enjoy my Bowdabra tutorials. Be sure to check other tutorials. You may get some inspiration for your own crafts. There are some pretty amazing Bowdabra designers so be sure to leave comments. Thanks for tuning into Sweetly Made (Just for you).
 
What would you like to see on Sweetly Made (Just for you)? Any advice, suggestions would be appreciated.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews