Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wonderful Wednesdays Reviews {Yoplait Frozen Yogurt}

It is another fun week of
"Wonderful Wednesdays Reviews."
 
Today, I wanted to share with you a wonderful product from
 


About Yoplait:
 
Attention Yogurt lovers everywhere, it´s time to celebrate! Now the goodness you´ve come to expect from Yoplait Yogurt is available in the frozen aisle. We´ve taken popular, natural yogurt flavors, and transformed them into Yoplait Original and Greek Frozen Yogurt Pints and Bars. That´s four more ways to enjoy the low-fat taste and rewarding benefits of Yoplait yogurt.
 


In my opinion:
 
I have always loved Yoplait! Now, they have frozen yogurt. Wow! All I have to say is it was amazing! I was given a coupon to try one of  the Yoplait Original or Greek Frozen Yogurt Pints and Bars. And sometimes you need a little frozen yogurt in the winter. There are many flavors to choose from as well.
 
 
 
Want to win a Yoplait prize pack?
 The prize pack includes two purple bowls, ice cream scoop and a coupon for a FREE Yoplait Original or Greek Frozen Yogurt Pints and Bars. The first person that comments is the winner. You must include your email address so I may contact you. You also MUST be a Sweetly Made (Just for you) follower. Thanks and good luck!
 
Disclosure: The information, products and Yoplait gift pack were provided by Yoplait through MyBlogSpark.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I would love to win this pack! It looks great! My family loves Yoplait!
    cassielytle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews