Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bowdabra Projects {November}

Happy Thursday!
 
Hey everyone! It is that time of the month to share with you my fun Bowdabra projects I made for November.
 
I decided to made some cute handmade gift bags. These can be used for anything. Put some fun treats and give to a neighbor or make a cookie mix, place in a plastic bag and put in your new fabric bag to give to friends or family members. The possibilities are endless.
 

For the complete tutorial, go {HERE}.
 
I also made some Christmas decor: Hang Plates on the Wall with Holiday Ribbon
 
 
For the complete tutorial, go {HERE}.
 
I love creating new projects for Bowdabra. Check out the other fabulous projects by the other Bowdabra design team members {HERE}. Thanks for your support! I appreciate it.
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews