Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday Deal {FunBites Code}

Hey all,
I'm sure you are all getting ready for Thanksgiving and starting your Black Friday shopping schedule.
 
However, I couldn't resist not sharing this awesome code from
FunBites.
 
Have you heard of FunBites?
They have the coolest products made just for kids.
About FunBites:
 
Each funbites® Pack includes a high performance curved blade cutter that quickly creates small bites and a matching popper top that pops out food instantly so hands are clean, food is untouched. funbites® is 100% MADE IN THE USA, BPA FREE, Mom invented, hand wash or dishwasher safe.
 
 FunBites is offering a code good for 40% off the “Buy One of Each” product selection at www.funbites.com
Good only black Friday November 23rd
Code is BlackFridayFun
 
So, don't delay! Check it out on Black Friday. It is worth every penny especially if you have a picky eater. One of my son's friends came over for lunch one day and ate his entire lunch because I used my FunBites Cube It. I definitely recommend it!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews