Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Try it Tuesday & Review {Hear Me album}

Thanks for tuning into
"Try it Tuesday & Review."
I have another wonderful album called
Hear Me
by Kyle Sherman
The great news is that it will be released on October 9, 2012. Wahoo!

Album Bio

"Fort Worth-based singer-songwriter Kyle Sherman recently signed on as the flagship artist to brand new label RayLynn Records, an opportunity that presented itself during a time period when a record deal wasn't even on his radar."

"It's crazy how God works," Kyle says. 'Five years ago, I pushed pretty hard to do my own thing as a singer-songwriter, but every well I approached would dry up. It clearly wasn't the right time." So Kyle continued on a path of leading worship, taking a full-time role as worship leader at Lifechurch.TV's Fort Worth campus under the leadership of renowned pastor/author Craig Groeschel.

Just 3-years later Kyle made it back to Nashville, pouring his heart into a microphone at Sony studio with veteran producer and country singer-songwriter Mark Collie making his first album. God is faithful. Hear Me, the result of those sessions, is an eclectic and authentic mix of rootsy, southern soul.

In my opinion

Kyle Sherman has a beautiful voice and I enjoyed listening to all of his songs. I could tell that Sherman was very passionate about singing praises to God. He definitely poured out his heart in each song which made me want to listen.

Kyle struggled to find the write words to express his feelings for God. For instance Kyle said, "Any time I've ever tried to write a worship song, it would get so complicated and just didn't work."  He continued by saying, "All Things New" was the opposite of that. It's simple, powerful and came at a moment I wasn't even thinking about writing.

Kyle is a man of God. He set aside time for God's timing and everything seemed to work out for him as he wrote powerful songs. His songs are powerful and meaningful so I definitely recommend checking out Kyle Sherman's new album, Hear Me.

And the great part about doing reviews is that a giveaway is involved.
Who wants to win this new album?

How to enter the giveaway?
{Please leave your email address with one of your comments}

Mandatory
Be or become a follower of Sweetly Made (Just for you)

Additional Entries
Check out Sherman's Website: http://www.kyleshermanmusic.com
Follow Kyle on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KyleShermanTX
Check out the YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RayLynnRecords

This giveaway is from October 2nd till October 9th. The winner will be announced on October 10th. You must live in the US and be 18 years or older. Thank you for entering and good luck!


"Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I follow Sweetly Made (Just for you). m(dot)reano(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews