Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Try it Tuesday & Review {BuyCostumes.com-Halloween costume}

I'm super excited today because it is another week of
"Try it Tuesday & Review."
I love this time of year! The weather and leaves change and we start getting ready for Halloween. I am a huge fan of dressing up for Halloween. When I was working, I always dressed up and tried to get everyone around me to follow. It is a fun and exciting holiday. Plus, I have a toddler to dress up as well.
Do you have your Halloween costume yet? If not, check out
BuyCostumes.com
They are a fabulous online company that sells Halloween costumes year round. They have costumes for adults, kids, dogs, babies and plus size individuals.
Who would you like to be this Halloween?
How about Wonder Woman?
About:
"Get your Halloween Costumes and Halloween costume ideas from BuyCostumes.com; the ultimate source for all costume events ! We offer costumes for any and every occasion, so whether you need a Couples Costume or you need a Kids Disney Costume for every day play, we have a look for you. If you want costumes that will emulate looks seen in your favorite films, we offer a huge selection of officially licensed items including Monster High CostumesThe Avengers Halloween Costumes and The Amazing Spiderman Costumes! Not only do we have an amazing selection of Halloween costumes of but we also offer over 15,000 items from a wide range of genre and categories. If you are not satisfied with your costume, send it back to us and get a refund, guaranteed!
Make sure to add some Halloween flare to your costumes' style with one of our hats, masks, wigs, shoes or costume props! Accessorizing your style will not only make your costume look more authentic, but it will also make it more fun to wear. Whether you need awesome adult, cool kids or trendy teen Halloween Costume Idea, our accessories will make sure your look stands out this Halloween!
There's always a reason to let your freak flag fly! BuyCostumes.com now has a Costume Events Calendar that will give you an excuse to dress up even when it's not Halloween! From mud runs, to pirate festivals, to cool costume centric conventions, you'll have a reason to party hardy in a cool Halloween costume any day of the year!
Looking for Costumes that are not only entertaining but also truly unique? Check out our stylish selection of exclusive Halloween Costumes or create your own unique costume by using our new Pimp My Costume application! With the convenience of online shopping backed by friendly customer service, widest costume collection and unbeatable prices, no other Halloween costume shop can give you the top-quality experience that BuyCostumes.com can offer."


Here is a fun YouTube video from BuyCostumes.com.
It is hilarious and only 59 seconds long so check it out.

 
Luckily, BuyCostumes.com was generous enough to send me a costume of my choice. I already knew what I wanted. Recently, I became a Pampered Chef consultant and I already have two parties for October. Well, one of my neighbors wanted to do a Halloween Pampered Chef party. I knew I needed the perfect costume. Plus, I had an idea.
Any guesses??
Wonder woman would have been awesome...but, I am a huge fan of Lucille Ball. Who doesn't love Lucy? I own ALL of the I Love Lucy seasons and other fun keepsakes. I'm not sure when I became a fan but I knew I wanted {NEEDED} the costume so I was excited about choosing one from BuyCostumes.com. Shipping was fast and the costume fit perfectly in its package. Also, it came with a hanger on the package so I could store it neatly in my closet. I also bought the wig which was a perfect fit to complete the costume. It also fit pretty well after I hid all of my loose hair pieces.  I had to get used to the weight on my head but otherwise, the whole outfit was absolutely perfect. I also had a pair of pearl earnings and red lipstick. Next, I'll need to find the perfect white shoes. 
Overall, I was pretty impressed with the I Love Lucy costume. The costume included a satin polka dot dress, apron trimmed in ric rac and a satin hair bow. BuyCostumes.com also had a variety of other costumes  but the I Love Lucy was a perfect fit for me. I'm sure you will find the perfect costume "just for you." They have over 10 billion unique costume combinations. Happy Shopping!


My sister was kind enough to take a photo of me in my lovely new costume. It seriously fit so well so I'm super happy about BuyCostumes.com. Do you see the similarities? I am so excited to wear this costume to one of my Pampered Chef parties. Do you have a party to go to or are you planning on hosting one? Well, check out BuyCostumes.com


Thanks for checking out my review of the I Love Lucy costume from BuyCostumes.com.  Please check it out and let me know if you end up with a fabulous costume.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews