Monday, September 24, 2012

Sweetly Made Monday

Well, I'm a little behind on my posts. I'll try to be more diligent but this is the busy season for me. 
So here is one of the Christmas stockings I made for a client. I'd like to share it with you this week on
"Sweetly Made Monday."

I made another Two Santas and Two Candy Canes Stocking for one of my clients. I actually love how small this stocking is. The funny thing is it takes longer but it is smaller than my normal stockings.



Thanks again for ordering this sweet stocking. I'm sure you will love it for many many years.
Happy early Christmas!

If you are interested in ordering Christmas stockings, you will need to wait till 2013. I am booked for 2012. Sorry for the disappointment but I can only do so much. Thanks for understanding. I am now taking orders for 2013 so order early.

Thanks for stopping by...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews