Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Try it Tuesday {Bowdabra projects}

Hey everyone!

Today for
"Try it Tuesday,"
I wanted to share with you two projects I made for Bowdabra.

If you don't know already, I'm one of Bowdabra's design members so each month I'm in charge of creating two projects using the Bowdabra or Mini Bowdabra and lots of ribbon.

The first project I made was a 
Piano Card.
{I plan on selling a few in my Etsy shop so check it out at the end of the week}


These piano cards could be used for many different holidays and events. Whether you have a piano recital or party coming up, this piano card would be the perfect addition. Make a few or purchase them from my Etsy shop (coming soon).

The second project I made was a cute
  Monogram and ribbon card.
 I had a few letters punched out when I was into scrap booking a few years ago. So, I thought I would use my resources and ribbon to create this fun Monogram card. It's easy and fun. 


See the piano card tutorial {HERE} and the Monogram tutorial {HERE} and leave a comment. Thanks for following Sweetly Made (Just for you).
I appreciate it!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Total Pageviews